As a result of the IP strategy and RoadMap development, you will receive an analysis and recommendations on:
- Objects, which are reasonable to protect: inventions, utility models, designs, trademarks;
- The appropriateness of detailed or, conversely, broad disclosure of information in the patent claims or design images;
- Possibility and expediency of double protection (e.g., registration of a logo as a trademark and as an industrial design);
- The features of registration and further protection depending on the selected countries;
budget optimization through international and regional procedures, e.g., the European Patent Application;
- Calculation of the time, possibilities and costs for accelerating registration and patenting in your chosen countries;
- Calculation of fees, allowances and other tools to optimize the budget; the risks associated with the possibility of patent office refusal, and recommendations for avoiding them;
- Who to apply in the name of (including factors such as security, future plans for commercialization, tax issues, fees and availability of incentives).
The list of questions you are seeking answers to, we tailor and elaborate individually to your request. We detail the result in a written consultation, and calculations and time limitations in spreadsheets.